We have taken the guess work out of small stove installations and sourced and pieced together complete kits with components that are rated for the high heat of wood burning stoves and designed to work with your space.
The VENTIS TINY HOUSE Roof Exit Kit comes with the following parts:
- 24” x 2 Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Pipe (2″ Clearance from combustibles)
- Roof Support Bracket (Secures & supports pipe at the roof line)
- Silicone High Temp Pipe Boot (Seals pipe to roof line)
- Roof Vent / Cap (Covers the top of the insulated pipe)
- Universal Adapter (Connects insulated pipe to single wall stove pipe)
- Interior Trim Plate (Trims out gap between pipe and interior wall for a nice looking finish)
- Storm Collar (Sheds water away from pipe boot or flashing)
- High-Temp RTV Silicone (Seals storm collar to chimney pipe)
- Stove Cement (To seal the first section of stovepipe to the flue flange)
Note: Since every installation is a little bit different you will need additional single wall pipe and may need additional Ventis chimney pipe to complete your installation. Simply measure the distance from your stove’s flue flange to where the pipe will exit the roof then subtract 18″. This is the amount of single wall pipe you will need. This kit works best with our snap-lock single wall pipe.
This kit will put the roof vent approximately 36″ above where the pipe passes through the ceiling. You will need additional insulated pipe if you would like to extend higher than 36”. Insulated pipe is recommended for use outside the structure to keep flue gases hot.
Code for residential installation says, “3 ft minimum from roof penetration and 2 ft minimum above highest point of anything within 10 ft.”
⚠ Warning: California Proposition 65
Use of this product can expose you to chemicals including soot, creosote, wood dust, and wood smoke containing carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.