We have taken the guess work out of small stove installations and sourced and pieced together complete kits with components that are rated for the high heat of wood burning stoves and designed to work with your space.
The TINY HOUSE Wall Exit Kit comes with the following parts:
- 12” Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Pipe (2″ Clearance from combustibles)
- Wall Thimble (For exiting through the wall)
- Tee Support Bracket (For supporting the weight of the chimney pipe)
- Tee with Cap (For making the horizontal pipe transition to the vertical)
- Wall Strap (For securing the chimney pipe to the wall)
- Roof Vent / Cap (Covers the top of the insulated pipe)
- Universal Adapter (Connects insulated pipe to single wall stove pipe)
- RTV Silicone (To seal the outside of the thimble)
- Stove Cement (To seal the first section of stovepipe to the flue flange)
Note: Since every installation is a little bit different you will need additional single wall pipe and additional Ventis chimney pipe to complete your installation. The kits components gets you everything you need to exit the wall minus the single-wall runs of pipe inside the structure and the double wall insulated runs of pipe outside the structure.
If you need assistance with calculating how much pipe you need contact us with your plans and the dimension of your space.
⚠ Warning: California Proposition 65
Use of this product can expose you to chemicals including soot, creosote, wood dust, and wood smoke containing carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.