4″ TENT/YURT Small Stove Installation Kit – Wall Exit BUNDLE


For some installations, a wall exit makes the most sense. This 4″ kit comes with most of the parts necessary to exit through your wall. You will need additional double-wall insulated pipe for the vertical exterior portion of your installation.  Use our flue parts calculator to build a complete parts list for your project and contact us with any questions.

4” Single-Wall Telescoping Stove Pipe


In stock (can be backordered)

4” Single to Double Adapter


In stock (can be backordered)

6-11" High Temp Silicone Tent Stove Jack


In stock

4" Insulated Tee Support Bracket


In stock (can be backordered)

4" Insulated Tee + Cap


In stock (can be backordered)

4" Adjustable Wall Support Bracket


In stock (can be backordered)

4” Shielded Roof Vent


In stock (can be backordered)

4” 90 Degree Elbow


In stock (can be backordered)

4" Insulated Stainless-Steel Chimney Pipe


4” Single-Wall Pipe Clamp × 2

$20.00 each

In stock

4” Double-Wall Pipe Clamp × 5

$22.00 each

In stock (can be backordered)

Stove Gasket Cement


In stock

Yurt/Tent Wall Kit Diagram Card


In stock

SKU: 4"YurtWallKit Categories: ,

This kit is for venting 4” stoves (like our Dwarf 4kw Small Wood Stove) out the wall of soft-sided structures like tents or yurts.  It is similar to our 4″ Tiny House Wall Exit Kit, except:

  1. This kit contains a 20″ insulated section to pass horizontally through the wall instead of a 10″ section.  Soft-sided structures typically need a few extra inches of horizontal distance for a successful installation.
  2. Instead of the wall thimble, this kit contains a High Temperature Tent Stove Jack for a safe and watertight wall pass-through in a soft-sided structure.
  3. Since tents and yurts are typically not rigid enough to support the vertical chimney, the tee support bracket and wall support bracket included in this kit should face away from the structure, and attach to a post securely sunk into the ground.

Note: This kit does not include any of the vertical insulated pipe you’ll need between the insulated tee and the roof vent, and only includes a short section of single-wall pipe.  Since every installation is a little bit different, lengths of pipe apart from the minimum required for most installations are sold separately.  You will need enough insulated pipe between the tee and the roof vent to get 3′ above your roof line, or 2′ above any part of the structure within 10′, whichever is higher.  If you want more than 16″ of vertical single-wall pipe inside your space, you’ll need to order that separately.  Use our flue parts calculator to help figure out how much extra pipe you need in addition to the kit.

If you need assistance with calculating how much pipe you need contact us with your plans and the dimension of your space.


⚠ Warning: California Proposition 65

Use of this product can expose you to chemicals including soot, creosote, wood dust, and wood smoke containing carbon monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.  For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.


Share your thoughts!

Let us know what you think...

What others are saying

There are no contributions yet.



Continue as a Guest

Scroll to Top