We have taken the guess work out of small stove installations and sourced and pieced together complete kits with components that are rated for the high heat of wood burning stoves.
The VENTIS RV/BUS Roof Exit Kit comes with the following parts:
- 18” Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Pipe (2″ Clearance from combustibles)
- Roof Support Bracket (Secures & supports pipe at the roof line)
- Silicone High Temp Pipe Boot (Seals pipe to roof line)
- Roof Vent / Cap (Covers the top of the insulated pipe)
- Universal Adapter (Connects insulated pipe to single wall stove pipe)
- Interior Trim Plate (Trims out gap between pipe and interior wall for a nice looking finish)
- Stove Cement (To seal the first section of stovepipe to the flue flange)
Note: Since every installation is a little bit different you will need additional single wall pipe and may need additional double-wall pipe to complete your installation.
Code for residential installation says, “3 ft minimum from roof penetration and 2 ft minimum above highest point of anything within 10 ft.”